The lovely Katy over at katyyrae.com kindly nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award – eeek! (The award is given to bloggers, by bloggers for contributing what they believe to be a creative and positive voice into our blogosphere.)
Here are some of the rules I copied and pasted off her post –
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follow:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the eleven questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
And here are the questions she asked me to answer…
What is your staple item of clothing in your wardrobe and why?
A good pair of boots or funky shoes. We all have dressed down cba days, but on those days I whack a good statement shoe on and I feel so much better!
What are the top three places on your dream travel list?
Disney World (again)
What hobby would you like to get into if you had the money and/ the time?
Travel more – that can be a hobby right?
Which fictional place would you most like to go to?
In the land of ‘Adventure Time’, sounds trippy! I’d love to hang out with LSP.
Fashion icon and why?
David Bowie always… Because he has such an amazing androgynous dress sense.
What are you interested in that a lot of your reader’s wouldn’t know about?
I am studying to be an Art Psychotherapist.
What is your dream job and why?
To be a travel blogger who gets to vlog for a living!
What is one thing you could not live without?
Fear of sounding cliché, but my family of course.
And my Cat, Kit! (Who is very much a member of the family)
What is your favourite book / film?
THE GREATEST SHOWMAN! Without a doubt my favourite film I’ve seen in years.
I don’t read much (I wish I did) My favourite magazine to read is the ‘Breathe’ mag.
Where is your favourite place you have ever been to?
This is a tough one. Before visiting America last year I’d have definitely said Rome – it’s like stepping back in time to an ancient world. But now I’d probably say America and more specifically Orlando.
Thanks for the nomination Katy and thanks for reading my answers folks!
I nominate these amazing bloggers to answer my following questions:
(I decided to nominate just 5 of my fave bloggers)
- What / who inspires you to blog the most
- If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Do you have a bucket list and if so what are your top three things on it?
- Favourite song right now
- is your favourite fashion trend?
- If you had to live on one food item for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Would you rather travel back in time or to the future?
- What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
- Where do you go for fashion inspiration?
- Who would be in your ultimate girl gang (pick 5)
Do the challenge and nominate your favourite bloggers – let’s spread the sunshine!